The treatment is always based on principles of lawfulness and correctness, in compliance with all current regulations and suitable security measures are adopted to protect the data.
The information is also provided pursuant to Recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted by the Working Group set up by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/CE to those who interact with the web services of this site, for the purpose of protecting personal data, accessible electronically.
Personal Data Processing
Ecosystems s.r.l. owner of the ecosistemi.net website with registered office in Via Carducci, 14 – 73018 Squinzano (LE) - (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Reg. n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Processing
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) - hereinafter, "personal data" or even "data" - communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts for the services of the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data is processed:
A) without your express consent (art. 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the services of the Owner;
- fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of the Owner;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- sending via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and surveying the degree of satisfaction with the quality of the services;
- send you by e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, commercial and/or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners, insurance companies, other companies).
Furthermore, it should be noted that the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error ....) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the user.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility, in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Finally, we point out that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to the Controller's services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree (Article 130, paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Data Controller
This website is managed by Ecosistemi s.r.l.
The data controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of the data in their possession, at any stage of the processing process.
The data collected is used in compliance with current legislation on the processing of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003 andGDPR 679/2016)
4. Place of processing
The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operational headquarters.
5. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data is subjected to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.< /p>
- Access to data Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
Communication of data Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disclosed.
Data transfer Personal data is stored on servers located in (indicate location within the EU). In any case, it is understood that the interested party can exercise the right to object, even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights pursuant to articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
Exercise of Rights
- How to exercise rights Data subjects may exercise their rights pursuant to the European Privacy Regulation (GDPR 679/2016), towards and against each data controller
- a registered letter with return receipt. to Ecosistemi srl - Via Carducci, 14 – 73018 Squinzano (LE)
- a PEC email to email@example.com
- an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What cookies are and what they are used for Cookies are pieces of information (small strings of text) placed on your browser when you visit a website. They perform various important functions within the network (execution of IT authentications, session monitoring, memorization of information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, memorization of preferences, etc.). While browsing, the user could also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called "third-party" cookies), set up directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the methods defined by them.
Type of cookies used by this site The site uses only technical cookies, for which, in accordance with the privacy regulations in force (art. 122 legislative decree n. 196/2003 and Provision 08 May 2014) is not required to any consent from the interested party.
In detail, the site uses the following cookies:
Technical cookies necessary for navigation
- cookie-agreed-categories (check which cookie categories have been accepted)
- cookie-agreed-version (check the version of this information)
- webform (checks if the user has already submitted data via online form)
- These cookies are essential for the website to function properly.
- Technical cookie that facilitates user navigation, recognizing it and preventing the brief information on cookies contained in the banner from reappearing in the event of site connections made within the deadline. It is activated by clicking "ok" [ or "authorize"] on the banner.
Deleting this cookie will not save the acknowledgment of the banner for accesses made in the 100 days following the first connection to the site.
Some third-party cookies are installed through the site, including profiling ones, which are activated by clicking "I authorize" on the banner. The individual third-party cookies are reported in detail, as well as the links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
The site manager has activated the IP address anonymization function and signed the amendment on data processing, compliant with the European regulation dictated by Directive 95/46/EC.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link https: //policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=it
To find out more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit:
Methods of treatment
The processing is carried out by the Data Controller with automated tools. No disclosure or communication is made.
Provision of data and consent
With the exception of technical cookies strictly necessary for normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the interested party who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services which involve the installation of cookies. The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (therefore refraining from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), as well as through the appropriate functions available on their browser.
Without prejudice to the foregoing in relation to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can eliminate the other cookies through the function made available for this purpose by the Data Controller through this information or directly through his browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer - Click the "Tools" icon in the upper right corner and select "Internet Options". In the pop up window select “Privacy”. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Google Chrome - Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select “Settings”. At this point select "Show advanced settings" ("Under the hood") and change the "Privacy" settings.
- Mozilla Firefox - From the drop down menu in the upper left corner select “Options”. In the pop up window select “Privacy”. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
- Safari - From mdrop-down setting menu, in the upper right corner, select “Preferences”. Select "Security" and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Third-party sites The third-party sites that can be accessed through this website are not covered by this information. The (name of the owner) declines any responsibility regarding them. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the information provided by these companies.
Defense in court The User's Personal Data may be used for the defense by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment, against abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of the public authorities.
Legal references This information has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16 by art. 10 of Directive no. 95/46/EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136/EC regarding Cookies.
Document last modified: 01/02/2023